Delicious Pumpkin Bar Treats can be made with canned or fresh pumpkin. They are a rich and satisfying desert that will satisfy even the pickiest of eaters.
Pumpkin Pie Bar Treats
Our family eats loads of pumpkin dishes in the fall. Everything from muffins and breads to soups, ice cream, cookies and pie. Sometimes you just can’t get enough. This Pumpkin Pie Bar recipe is sure to be a favorite with your family. It’s a breeze to make and everyone always loves it.
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 16 oz can pumpkin pie mix
- 2 cups flour (can also use gluten free flour)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 8 oz. packages of softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup softened butter (1 stick)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, sugar, oil, and pumpkin.
- Stir in flour, baking powder cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
- Add salt and baking soda.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Grease 9 x 13" pan. Pour in mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes until a tooth pick comes out clean.
- Let cool.
- Mix frosting by beating cream cheese, butter and vanilla until smooth. Add powdered sugar. Spread on bars.
If you love this post, try some of these other recipe ideas:
Don’t forget to Pin it!