Looking for a great gift? Try one of these fabulous ideas for women over 50! I am in the 50 club now, so I can write this post! This post contains affiliate links. By making a purchase I will receive a small commission at no additional charge to you. Thank you for your support!
Top 30 Fab Gifts for Women Over 50
I recently became a member of the over 50 club. Let me tell you girls, it’s very freeing. Suddenly you have a new outlook on life. These gifts are selected from the viewpoint of a woman who has a new lease on life.
Suddenly, I am concerned about wrinkles, aging, beauty marks and greying roots. I am pricing compression hose, anticipating hot flashes and wearing colors that I never have before. It’s a whole new world! If you know someone who fits this description, these gifts are for her! Or for you, because suddenly it’s okay to take better care of ourselves! Here we go!
Gifts for Midlife Women
- Cute compression socks. I wasn’t kidding when I said I was pricing these out. Did you know they make compression socks in adorable prints??? That way the rest of the world will never know what they really are, or how fabulous they make your legs feel. Check out this fabulous selection here.
- Fine home decor diffuser set. Face it, women love things that smell good. We also love things for our home. This combination is perfect with both a diffuser and candle in a fabulous Birchwood Pine Scent. What could be better?
- Lip Wrinkle Remover. If you have started getting those telltale aging lines around your lips, this is for you! This product fills in those little lines and gives you a smoother lip line. A big plus, your lipstick won’t bleed into your wrinkles like it used to!
- Scalp Makeup. I had never heard of it either. Turns out you can camouflage your lack of hair with a brush and some color matched makeup. What a fabulous idea! Joan Rivers knows her stuff. Buy it here.
- Cell Phone Fan. This is such a fun stocking stuffer! These little fans plug into your charging port and give you an instant breeze when you need it. Great when the hot flashes get unbearable! Order here.
- Wine lounging outfit. Perfect outfit to slip on when you have had a long day and need a glass of wine. Great gift for your girlfriends! Order here.
- Speaking of wine, a Wine Club Membership is a great gift. Each month the recipient will receive 2 or 4 bottles of their choice delivered right to their door. Premium wines without all the hassles. A fabulous hostess gift too! Join the club here.
- Beautiful Wine Glasses. At this point in life, our glasses are either chipped or mismatched. A set of lovely wine glasses makes a girl feel 20 years younger! Order these glasses here.
- Magnifier Light for Crafts. We don’t want to admit it, but we don’t see as well as we used to. This craft light will help her see all the little details in her project!
- If she’s at all crafty, she will adore this Circuit Explore Air 2. These machines can cut anything from fabric, to paper, vinyl or metal in a matter of seconds. I am dying to get one of these for my craft room!!! A must have for the serious crafter!
- Pretty Planner for 2018. This Dayspring planner has beautifully designed pages with bible verses, stickers and much more! You will like it so much you will want one for yourself!
- Joanna Gaines Mug. Anyone who loves farmhouse will adore this cute coffee mug. We all cultivate our inner Joanna Gaines sometimes!
- Fleece Lined Yoga Pants: Perfect for going to exercise class on those cold days. As we age our circulation worsens and we need extra layers to stay warmer.
- Beautiful Vintage Style Cloche hats. I adore these darling hats for going to the grocery store and cold chilly days.
- Cashmere Wrap. You know you have always wanted one. Life is too short for imitations.
- Classic Chanel No. 5 Perfume Cheap perfume is no one’s friend. You know you’ve always wanted to be a Coco woman. Now is the time!
- Emoji Facial Mask. We tried some of these for a girls night, what fun we had! We laughed so hard ! Get multiples for girls night! Inexpensive but worth their weight in gold for entertainment!
- Every woman wants more youthful skin. The Clarissonic Facial Scrubber is fabulous for cleansing with very little effort. Helps give your skin a youthful glow!
- Faux Fur Throw for cuddling. These throws feel amazing for cuddling with your sweetie on cold winter nights.
- Cleaning Concentrate Set from Grove Collective. This product is all natural without any chemical ingredients. Simply add the concentrate to your spray bottle and you can clean just about anything from ceramic, chrome, granite, to stainless steel and more.
- Acute Moroccan Organ Oil for dry skin. This oil is a true skin super food! Incredibly rich in vitamin E, essential fatty acids, and proteins, argan oil helps restore texture and tone. Lightweight and easily absorbed, the aromas of citrus and ginger will invigorate and warm the senses!
- Glass Spray Bottle from Grove Collaborative. Ideal size for mixing your own cleaning products, pretty too!
- Japanese Kokedama Kit, for the gardener who has everything: These unique moss covered balls are stunning planters when hung. Great for indoors or outdoors, or even with a potted plant on a dining table.
- Himalayan Salt Lamp. Not only are these lamps beautiful, but they are very therapeutic, and promotes overall wellness.
- Portable Light Therapy Happy Light to cure Seasonal Affective Disorder. A must have for anyone in a northern climate. Fewer daylight hours in the winter affect many people in the form of depression. Exposure to a Happy Light for a few minutes each day can make a world of difference in their overall health.
26. Reuseable Swell Water Bottle: These bottles are insulated stainless steel and keep liquids hot or cold for as long as 24 hours. Comes in beautiful prints and colors, like this faux teak wood print pictured above.
28. Geometric Wall Terrariums: Terrific for any room, these beautiful terrariums are easy to care for and don’t take up much space. Grow herbs, flowers or succulents in your home or apartment all season long. A unique gift for those with green thumbs!
Wow, what a list! She will love any of them I promise! Don’t forget to pin this post!
Love these ideas? Try some of these other posts:
Linking up to the Everyday Home Blog Christmas Gift Guide Blog Hop! Be sure to stop by and read all these great gift ideas!